We are delighted to provide this opportunity once again in partnership with the Institute of Fundraising.
A panel of experts will be on hand to answer questions and provide advice so please come along with your questions, dilemma, ideas and fundraising frustrations. Alternatively come along to listen and use the opportunity to network with your peers.
The panel of experts include:
- Melanie Cowieson – Development Manager at Chester Zoo with experience of fundraising.
- Laura Riddle – Fundraiser Mid-Cheshire Hospitals Trusts with experience of community and capital appeals.
- Julia Worthington – Amber Coaching and Consulting supports organisations to develop corporate and major donor strategies, also offers coaching to fundraisers and chief executives.
- Victoria Symes – Impact Fundraising with experience of Trusts and Foundations and voluntary sector recruitment.
- Julie Webb – Azzure Marketing who offer support with marketing strategies, website development, business planning and development and social media.
1.30 Welcome and refreshments
2.00 Panel ‘Question Time’ – open session
3.00 Panellists on separate tables with groups, discussing
Cost: £20 for CVA members, £25 for non CVA members.
Please contact email@example.com to book a place