Fantastic news for small charities! Charities Finance Group and Small Charities Coalition are delivering low cost affordable financial training to small charities around the country.
The financial training for small charities will cover the following:
• How to prepare your annual reports.
• Gift Aid – how to claim it, trading and VAT.
• Budgets, management accounts and cash flow forecasting.
• Introduction to paying people.
• Bank accounts, outsourcing, accounting principles and managing risk.
The purpose of this programme is to develop the knowledge and financial capabilities of small charities, helping them to inform their decision making, improving their resilience and increasing the difference they make in their communities.
These are half day workshops that will cost £20 to attend. Part of this fee will also be used towards a travel bursary for those who live far away and need help to cover the cost of travel.
To book a place go to http://smallcharityfinance.org.uk/all-courses/
This Small Charities Finance Programme has been made possible thanks to the support of Esmee Fairbairn.