The Foundation for Social Improvement are in Preston on 22nd October with six different training courses on offer with some being completely new to the programme.
For more information and bookings please visit http://www.thefsi.org/services/training/preston/
As with all FSI services these courses are free for small charities to access (those with a turnover less than £1.5m); charities over this threshold can also access the training free of charge through their Associate Membership scheme.
• Strategy Development for Trustees and CEOs (half day workshop – morning)
• Risk Management for Trustees and CEOs (half day workshop – afternoon)
• Demonstrating Your Impact (full day course)
• Developing Your Fundraising Strategy (full day course)
• Fundraising from Trusts & Foundations (full day course)
• Developing Corporate Relationships (full day course)