NEW toolkit – Reward and recognition
We encourage all volunteer involving organisations to recognise the contributions that
volunteers make to their organisation and to the wider community.
This toolkit, devised with support from Cheshire West and Cheshire Council, has top tips and downloads to help you show recognition to your volunteers. Click on the image for the full version.
If that’s not enough then listen and get inspired by this Volunteering Song. The production of this special song began at the Love to Give Volunteer Celebration – hosted by Cheshire West and Chester Council in 2018. Volunteers, during a workshop, began shaping the song, which was then completed by Claire Mooney using words taken from Cheshire West Voluntary Action’s Annual Awards entries.
Good Practice in Volunteer Management
Volunteers bring so much to your organisation so it is important that you get it right. We can support you in all areas of volunteer management including:
• Planning for volunteer involvement
• Developing meaningful roles
• Legal aspects
• Dealing with issues
• How to support, develop and retain your volunteers
We are a small, friendly team with so please do not hesitate to get in touch about your volunteer programme.
- face to face, telephone or email support
- a network meeting exclusively for volunteer managers
- volunteer management training
- promotion of volunteering vacancies, both online at the www.volunteerwestcheshire.org.uk website and via our social media platforms. To access this support please click here to fill in this form